Excise tax refunds


In your business, do you use any Petrol powered equipment in any of following situations:

  • To get around the land you work on (farm, orchard or forestry? I.e. ATV, ute, motorbike, tractor
  • To work the land: i.e. chainsaws, lawnmowers, weedeaters, hydraladas, dingoes
  • To operate your business: i.e. generators, forklifts, pumps, compressors,
  • On the water: must be a MSA registered vessel or jetboat.